Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Neat and Tangled March Release

It's that time of the month that we've been waiting for! After the long week of teasing us with sneaks, new products and designer inspiration, the latest release at Neat and Tangled has actually gone live in their shop!


I'm not officially required to create anything for the release as such, but I couldn't help but whip up a couple of cards when the products landed in my hands because they are just too fun! Here's what I did...


The Yo Ho Ho Stamp Set and coordinating Dies are no doubt going to prove very popular. I love that there are girl images as well as the more traditional boy pirates, plus there is also cute swash-buckling animals and some fun sentiments too.


The background for this card was made by doing some quick ink-blending over the February stencil 'Scalloped'. I turned it upside down because it reminded me more of waves which seemed relevant for the theme ;-)


The second card I made was because I was desperate to try out the other stamp set that comes with matching dies and that's the Medallion Flower Builder. There really are so many possibilities with this idea of having all the flowers and leaves being able to fit together in a pattern, but I've actually just gone ahead and used them as embellishments instead.


And see the fun line of little hearts cut out of the bottom of my white card? That's just one of the 5 dies you get with the Tiny Cuts set which is also part of the release. I'm pretty confident I'm going to be using this one A LOT!

I had the honour of filming the release video where I show off ALL the new products, giving you a walk-through and a real-life look at everything so you can more easily pick out your favourites ;-)

       

You can find the March release live in the Neat and Tangled shop HERE.
And catch more inspiration from the Design Team on the blog HERE.

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails