Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Moriah's August and September pages

In an effort to actually share everything and get up to date I'm going to try and speed through some of the pages I haven't yet put up on my blog yet.


Moriah's August page was very school-focused and the bright bold colours of the Studio Calico Pop Art Project Life kit suited it well. Even those rubber lemons... which really don't have anything to do with the page... at least the colour matched perfectly!


I don't know about you, but I found that so many of my photos of the girls seemed to be when they were dressed in their school uniforms which doesn't particularly make for an attractive page, but I guess at least it was consistent. No pinks and aquas on this page!


So it was a good thing I could get back to my favourite colour scheme for her September page then. I feel much happier in my comfort zone ;-)


Still lots of school photos, but this time I balanced out that horrible orange with plenty of white so it didn't seem quite so overwhelming. And the floral pinks of the Brimfield Project Life kit were much more my style.


This was obviously the month of dress-ups for Moriah as she had four different events she needed costumes for in September. I know you can only count three photos here, but when I couldn't fit the fourth one onto this page I stuck it on a separate little insert on the page opposite. You'll just have to take my word for it. 


So not only were the colours in Brimfield more my style, but the 'Costume Party' and 'Story Time' cards were just perfect for the occasion too! Love it when that happens!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails