Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Jot Mood Board challenge for July



If you take an overview of any of my online galleries you'll know that although I'm a lover of the entire spectrum of happy colours I tend to gravitate mostly towards pinks, yellows and aquas (and commonly putting them together). So it takes something spectacular to get me moving out of my comfort zone and heading for the orange and green. Probably something like this....


This month's Mood Board challenge at Jot Magazine is simply stunning. There's no argument there. It took a little bit of wrestling to get this card looking good enough to satisfy myself, but I really enjoyed the challenge. It's really satisfying to try something new and I always learn something along the way too.


As usual my supplies are pulled from old Studio Calico kits - I'm particularly in love with that scalloped background paper from the Office Hours Scrapbook Kit and I'm so happy to see it on a project at last.


I'm also in love with the prize on offer from Inkurable Artistry for this months challenge winner, makes me wish I could win it myself!

Check out all the details here.

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails