Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Happy Place

Despite my lack of projects around here recently I've actually got soooo much going on behind the scenes it's ridiculous. It's also ridiculously awesome to be able to spend so much of my time crafting these days! To get a much better representation of what I've been up to I encourage you to check out my Instagram account (username: natalieelph). It's much more up to date with what I'm doing ;-)


Meanwhile, one of the tasks on my never-ending to-do list is to fill in some of the million gaps in my Project Life Handbook from last year. Not that I'm doing it traditionally, but more that I've got lots of photos and lots of memories that I really want to get documented in it.


An obvious place to start was with our beach holiday back in September. I've done a couple of layouts about it, but I think some Handbook spreads are better equipped to getting the stories down properly because you can add more photos, and probably more journaling too (although I didn't write much down on this spread ironically!)


This spread came together quite easily with the combination of my Studio Calico The Underground Project Life Kit and the addition of lots of stamps from the Summer Set by Kellie Stamps. I love how many different options of text and sentiments you get in her sets, which make it really good for Project Lifing.

More spreads have been completed, and I'm hoping to get back here really quite regularly over the next week to share them. I'm also planning on having something quite exciting for you to download by the end of the weekend as well .... but maybe don't hold me to that!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails