Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Story of the Love Note


Ready for Christmas?
I'm nearly there!


My present wrapping is almost complete, but it helps my sanity to know that even if my wrapping gets rushed I'll have some pretty fancy tags to put on them to jazz them up a bit. Earlier in the week I whipped up this little baby with the help of some awesome Polly! Scrap Kits stamps called "Backwoods, an Aussie Christmas"


The sentiment was totally cute, and that little bow looks great embossed in gold right?


But it was the stars that kept me coming back to stamp them again and again! You know I'm a sucker for stars!


Wishing everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas and may you blessed with a wonderful and prosperous year ahead.

PS. I'll still be back tomorrow!!

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Cute tag! The stars are lovely.....gorgeous layering....I'm a hopeless pressy wrapper....no patience at all:):) Have a lovely day tomorrow:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is very pretty ... Love a star here too x have a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails