Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Story of the Toothy Grin

Doing a little catch up... It's been a while since I've posted my Evalicious projects here on my own blog. I'm reminded of it right at the moment because in the last few days I've had not one but two new posts go up over there. I would love it if you checked them out ;-)


But first here's my February Evalicious project. I'm still very much in love with this colour combo. I like to think of it as a delicious combination of caramel and vanilla with a touch of raspberry and teal. It's making me a little hungry even thinking about it. LOL!


My layout is about that fabulously scary moment when Munchy lost her first tooth. She was sooo super-excited when it started to wobble. But it's bitter-sweet to see them growing up right before your eyes. I knew this was a layout that was going to require some journaling (although lets face it, how many of my layouts don't include a few words?) and the 3x4" Evalicious journaling cards are the perfect size to jot down some thoughts.


I chose some other Evalicious tags which matched the colour combo but suddenly it dawned on me that I didn't need to keep on searching through my supplies for the tags that matched... I could make my own. All I needed to do was put the huge stash of stamps I've been given to good use!! That was my own little genius moment right there ;-)


I still can't seem to let a project go by without adding some stars either. I think it's my new obsession. Anyway, so I mentioned I've got two new posts up on the Evalicious blog.... did I mention that the latest one also features a new video I made? And the one before that has become my new favourite layout. Let me know what you think.

xxx
Photobucket

Evalicious Supplies:


5 comments

  1. This is fantastic!!! I also love the look of your blog! Really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! And I love that you are scrapping in this size too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as usual!
    I love the mixture of that star paper and the little star cut outs. It looks like the stars are hopping right off the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this layout really makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! She's so cute!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails