Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My personal favour to you

The Evalicious Blog Hop is still going on for a couple more days. See my post here. 

For a lot of people Valentine's Day means celebrating with all things glittery and blingy.
I agree!!
Personally I'm not so much into diamonds and jewellery and romantic escapades, but I do feel obliged to let you in on a little sparkly secret.....

Flourish With a Bling have just gone RETAIL baby!!

That means you can buy all your favourite FWAB products straight from their website and get it delivered direct to your door.

To entice you even further they've not only put together some fabulous Value Packs, but for the first 50 people who order a Value Pack they'll also throw in some free bling! You just need to mention where you found out about FWAB (say me!!)

Here's some of my favourite ones:





but there's heaps more to chose from too! Just go on over and check it out :-)

And hopefully to inspire you even more, I'm leaving you with some links to a handful of my past projects featuring Flourish With a Bling so you can see just how versatile they are.

xxx
Photobucket

Projects featuring FWAB:

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails