Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Story of Puddle Jumping

I'm sharing another Amy Tangerine Sketchbook layout today, 'cos I'm all hyped up after getting to meet Amy Tan recently :-) In fact the dear lady herself has just blogged about her Down-Under tour and my face makes an appearance in two of her photos! sqeal!!!


There's oodles of photos in her post, but see in photo no#3 and no#6? - that's me with the grey crochet cardi and coral scarf.............. and now you all know how short I am too hey?! LOL! And what's more: she's linked up to my blog at the end where I posted about her visit here.


But now back to this layout! It's a fun mixture of Crate Paper and Studio Calico papers with some neon Heidi Swapp highlights along with the Sketchbook collection (all sourced from Scrap Friends). I love the brightness of this in contrast to the wintery puddle-jumping photo of my Moodles. 


And because I just added another handful of new colours of Liquid Pearls to my stash I couldn't help but add a liberal sprinkling of them to my page as well. Little raindrops everywhere :-)


Now don't forget about my Spring Giveaway that's still happening. This is hump-night for me right now. Night 4 out of 7, which means there's still a few more days to enter the giveaway. All the details are here.

Photobucket

Supplies:

9 comments

  1. Интересная страничка!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable I have a pictures of my daughter splashing the puddles too. Love the lo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a layout to fall in love with!! Such lovely raindrops you made with liquid pearls, a true inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this page and thank you for sharing the link to the Amy Tangerine post. I am just so jealous and so wish I had known she was coming. Such is life hey. Love your dimensional pearl rain drops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout, just love it. I got myself some Amy Tangerine goodness last weekend when I went to a town that had a spotlight :) I love the products, have used a few and got a couple of her day books I can't wait to start using. How lucky are you to meet her !
    Have a great weekend
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carn, Nataliie, y'can do it -----almost there! This must've been sooo thrilling. I've booked in for March next year up here to do a workshop with Finnabair....can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout! And what a fabulous opportunity you had to meet Amy Tan! That would have been so great. Glad you were there to tell us all about it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails