Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wishing for Sunshine

Probably because it's freezing cold here and I'm desperately wishing for Summer, but when I sat down to do a layout for the latest Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge I couldn't go past scrapping these sunshiney photos.

Don't you just love the sketches that Angela produces? So inspiring every single time.


And I've firmly decided that Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook line is my new favourite collection. There's no doubt that her bright colours, watercolour effects and hand-drawn elements would be just my type of thing. But seeing it in real life confirmed it beyond doubt :-)


Apart from getting a selection of the papers I also picked up the Remarks Sticker Book which is choc-a-block full of gorgeous sticker embellishments. It was so easy just to choose a selection and layer them up on my layout. Boom! Done!


I'm also in love with the choice of Evalicious Badge Buttons Scrap Friends is carrying. They were actually top of my shopping list this month and so far I've used them on every layout I've made (more of that later!) This one comes from the Vintage Labels range.


So happy to see lots of people giving our Sketch Challenge a go last month, but would love to see even more for July. The prize is a Guest Designer spot and a Gift Voucher..... so what are you waiting for?!


And don't forget we've also got our Colour Challenge going on for a few more days too. Check out all the challenge details here.

Supplies:

3 comments

  1. Ooh, I LOVE this sketch- and what you've done w/it!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh and sunny layout. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the Amy Tan paper! It rocks! Great job with that lovely sketch. I have downloaded it and hope to play along. ScrapFriends is one of my new fav challenge blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails