Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sharing the love.... (winner announcement)

You know how I keep sharing all these boy layouts I've been making of my cute little nephew? Well perhaps you guessed what I was up to?


Some of it was about extending myself creatively and not just doing girly layouts all the time. It's been really fun putting together these masculine colour schemes and using different embellishments rather than the ones I reach for time and time again.


But the other part of the joy was knowing that secretly all this time I've been compiling a whole scrapbook album full of layouts to give to my sister and nephew as a gift! You see, when both of my girls turned one my sister gave them a photo book to commemorate. This was my version in return.


And just recently we celebrated his birthday so I presented my not-quite-complete-album to her. It was such a pleasure to watch her examine each page in turn and discover little details about them. What joy there is in giving! And speaking of which... it's time to announce the winner of my recent giveaway. Drumroll please.........


Through the boring (but practical) method of random.org the winner is...

Leah, please email me (nat@elphie.com) your postal address and I'll try and get your RAK to you as soon as I can.

Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Awww...this is just too sweet! Your nephew will cherish your gift for many years to come :),

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really, touching pressie...you are sooo lucky to have a sister to share such things with! LOVE how you used the 'tape' in the corner of this one...and it is so, so, much fun giving stuff to others:):)...& I'm sure Leah will have a ball with her scrappy goodies too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSSSQQUUUUEEEEAAAALLLLL!!!!! Yay for me, I won. Thanks Nat, you have made my day. And that layout is gorgeous, I am sure your sister and nephew will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Natalie - the colours are really great. I really love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great page! love the title so much because its so true!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails