Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Scrap Friends Colour Challenge

The Instagram Summer Blog Hop is just below this post.


But here's something else to warm you up - it's a bright and summery colour scheme from Scrap Friends for our monthly challenge.


The yummy inspiration picture always makes me want to scrap food photos too, so I started off with this picture of Munchy and her friend discovering the dessert table at a recent wedding we went to.


But I can't take credit for the awesome photo - that was taken by my friend Lisa from Loysh Photography. She rocks! I just love the look she's captured on my Munchy's face... priceless!


To follow the colour palette I dug into my stash of ICC papers and chose this brightly coloured pink one from the La Dolce Vita collection. These papers already come 'embellished' with plenty of details in their design which makes throwing a layout together pretty speedy (something that's becoming increasingly important to me lately).


Then I mixed in bits and bobs from lots of different manufacturers - if it was pink or yellow it made it onto this page! I'm just loving these colour challenges 'cos it still allows so much artistic freedom.

What I'm also loving is the fabulous prizes on offer. Check out what you can win if you take part in this challenge! Eeeekkkk..... I gotta get me some of those Evalicious embellishments I've decided! See all the challenge details here.

Supplies:

3 comments

  1. Oh yeah..know what you mean with those Evalicious goodies. Serious YUM!!!! This is such a cute LO .....love how you've done the title in that cloud. Clever!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and really a priceless photo! I already went and ordered me some Evalicious goodness - just could not resist :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving ur layout! So inspiring! Adorable pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails