Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daily Juice

Have I mentioned before (once or twice or 200 or so) how awesome it is that we have DAILY challenges happening over at Scrapz.biz? You'll never be without inspiration to get scrapping if you join us over there!


However, I am just a little behind in sharing some of my pages here on my blog though, so how about I catch up a bit?


First up is my 'Scrap Write Now' challenge which is all about focusing on the journalling, or the story behind the photos. The theme is "Pretty Wild" and so I challenge you to scrap about something 'wild' you or your kids (or whoever!) did once.


This is my page about a night out on the town in the heart of Melbourne. Fun times! Read all about it, and the rest of the challenge details right here.


Supplies List: 
Before that though was last months 'Scrap it Blind' challenge where I gave a set of instructions on how to put a page together but without you seeing my finished product. Until now.......


I kept the instructions fairly simple to follow along (because it actually gets quite hard to follow written instructions alone sometimes!) but the end result is still something special.


For a start I was able to add so much detail and texture to my page just with these Prima canvas shapes. I went to town with my Glimmermists - using them just like waterpaints to paint and shade these flowers. So effective don't you think?


And a new favourite of mine - the handcut title! Love the look of these for adding a shabby and handmade touch. And it means I can customise it to fit my space perfectly.



Supplies List:
InLinkz.com

And lastly, here's a sneak peek into my challenge that was revealed this week. It's for 'Fetch a Sketch' which means you need to follow this sketch I designed.....

Photobucket

and add some "splashes" to your page (ie. paint, mist,water photos....) to keep with the theme of "Wet 'n' Wild". Once again I splashed around some Glimmermist, added some handcut waves and plenty more. You can see my whole page, and get all the details on the challenge here.

Photobucket


Phew! That might do for now hey? Plenty to keep you busy for a little while :-)

2 comments

  1. Loving each and every one of your awesome pages Nati!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages as always Nat! I haven't had a chance to play much lately but when I do, I know Scrapz will be my number one stop for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails