Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

World Card Making Day

was yesterday as most of the scrapping world would already know, so of course I celebrated the occasion by whipping up a few cards.


This first one was just an interesting way of using up some odd bits and pieces in all the colours of the rainbow :-)


And then of course I couldn't help but play along with some of the fun WCMD challenges happening at Scrapz.biz this weekend. This one is for Heike's 3D challenge and I'm using the delightful Clementine collection by Cosmo Cricket (get ready to see more of this in the near future.... I loveit!!)


And this is for Kerryn's stamped tag challenge. I altered my tag with stamps, rubons, Glimmermist and Tim Holtz Distress Stains. I made a beautiful mess! But loved every step of it :-)

Did you make any cards this weekend?
Don't worry, you've still got time to enter the challenges at Scrapz.biz and be in the running to win some fabulous 6x6" paper pads. See all the details here.

4 comments

  1. Awesome cards Nati! I love the colours on the first one, your 3D butterflies are gorgeous on the second...and your tag is fabulous on the last!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make great layouts AND great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards Nati. Love the pocket & tag idea on the 3rd one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the gorgeous arty distressed look to these Natlalie. Fabulous crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails