Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Call Me....

The Scrap Doctor!!


Soooo..... I have the most exciting news to share. Finally!!
If you've been around my bloggy parts for long enough you'll know how long I've been raving on and on about how wonderful Kreatorville Kraft's kits are. I've been a subscriber since the very beginning. Haven't missed a beat. Haven't wanted to!


Then back in August last year I had the extreme honour of being a Kontributing Kreator (aka: Guest Designer for those not in the know!) and it was wonderful being able to work for Keandra. She's one of the most generous, outlandish, amazing and friendly people I know.

But today surpasses all that........


Because now I am officially a Kore Kreator!!!! (aka: on the DT!!) It was announced on the blog today!
Woooooo hooo!!!!
This is my introductory page. Don't you just LlllooovvveeeEEE the bobblehead me?! I look so sassy..... I like it :-)


In celebration I'm offering up a $15 gift voucher to Two Peas in a Bucket. All the details are here.
(alright so I lied... that giveaway was already open before this announcement) Must be the sassy Scrap Doctor in me coming out :-)

12 comments

  1. Congratulations, and a fun page too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee What a lot of fun the page is and congrats on the new appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are HEE-LARRY-ous!! And remember...I've actually talked to you on the phone...I KNOW just how sassy you really are and made your mini Natty to reflect that! :P You KNOW I can't wait to see what comes next...we are gonna ROCK IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! looking forward to seeing your Kreations! Love what you make, so no surprise that you were chosen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nat!! Love that page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! I remember when you were guest designing- Congrats- and I LOVE the sassy, bobble-head you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thank you so much for your visit and sweet comments on my blog!
    And, yes, doctor, it was a ribbon!
    Congratulations!
    Hope 2 c u sonn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the DT position :) And totally love your page

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great news Natalie! I've loved seeing your pages made with those kits - you are a perfect addition to that team!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment today on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails