Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Champagne and Flowers


When I first laid eyes on the Out of Print collection from Basic Grey I knew straight away that I wanted to cut out all the flowers from this piece of paper....


and so I set about doing that very thing, without much plan in mind. I first used a few on the layout I shared here, but had many left over. So that's how this card came about.


I mixed in some lace stickers for added texture and interest, dabbing them with a little paint for a hint of colour. And the sentiment was easy - it's just one of the chipboard stickers.


And speaking of my card-making adventures, I just got published in the current edition of Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft. It even made it to the editorial page!


They always do such a great job of photographing the card and showing it off.


Oh, and look what I finally cracked.....


wooo hooo!

4 comments

  1. You are on a freakin' scrappy ROLL, babe!! Congrats on all the goodness! LOVE that Champagne card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for the publication and the top 3! You are amazing! Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love both cards! Congrats on being published! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the pub!! Both cards are super cute and creative!! Kean sent me over to check out your amazing blog!!
    Chalese

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails