Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's all fun and games

That's how we like to spend our times together as a family (in this instance I'm talking about my mum and dad and siblings). We've always been one for playing family games, whether it's interactive games like Pictionary, card games like Poker or sitting down and doing the Cryptic Crossword we always make time to have a little fun.


And Christmas is no exception. Before and after the Christmas meal we have a little game-time. And sometime during the evening we managed to take this little family snap.


I couldn't help but dive into my Studio Calico kit 'Singing in the Rain' the moment I had a second to spare and whipped up this layout.


I would agree that these aren't my 'normal' colours that I would choose for myself, but I do love how these all work together (I hope!!). At least they matched/complimented the colours in the photo :-)


And whilst I would love to take the credit for that brilliant idea of hanging up the chipboard clouds with twine, I have to admit that I lifted the idea from the amazing Emily Pitts.

Thanks for stoppin by.

2 comments

  1. Great layout, and a wonderful feature of you over at Sassafrass today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title arrangement and it's a great memory page with your family! That's what scrapbooking is all about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails