Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Times

Like all 4 year old's, Munchy started kindergarten this year. What I found wonderful was that she wasn't scared, wasn't anxious or apprehensive..... she was soooooo EXCITED!!


My mother-in-law was visiting us at the time and I was at work so she snapped this photo of Munchy posing (ever so cheekily I might add!) to prove how happy she was to be finally going to kinder.


The Pink Paislee Soiree collection was absolutely perfect for scrapping this celebratory layout. The whole collection is party-focused but easily translates into other styles and themes too.


It's so easy to incorporate lots of the embellishments onto one page because they're all so different. I managed to use the wooden shapes, the flags, the twine and the tissue paper (as well as the papers of course) all without it looking overwhelmed.


And you're going to be noticing that wonderful houndstooth stencil from Crafter's Workshop on lots of my upcoming projects because I just llluurrve it! I've got a couple of others as well, but plan on buying heaps more :-) I've got my eye on this one, and this one next!

4 comments

  1. I love this LO. I am so impressed with how much colour you can get on a page, your LO's are so full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very colourful ....and sweet..love your banner...like the stencil use too...just love everything....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you use colours on this and other LOs. just crazy over the soft, candy shades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie ... thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog, much appreciated! I really love your work ... this LO is so fun and cheery! I love all of the fun patterns, they showcase your gorgeous little girl perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails