Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to this Place

Did you see the recent Colour Combo challenge over on the Crate Paper blog? Oh my gosh, how much do I love what Tara Anderson does? The answer is.... A LOT!!


Her inspirational photos were just amazing, and her layouts never cease to inspire me. Combined with the layouts the other DT girls did I couldn't help but want to give this challenge a go too :-)


The colours we were challenged to use were Coral, Aqua and Butter Cream, and you were allowed to add black, white and kraft. I immediately dug out all my Crate Paper stash and siphoned off the papers that would meet this criteria.


From there it was really easy - I just let the products guide me. I've used a combination of a few older collections (Mia, Pink Plum, and Paper Dolls) and added a few touches of ink and spray and texture because I just can't help it!


I've incorporated the title into my journaling which reads "live your life with arms wide open. Be ready to embrace people" as just a little piece of advice to my Munchy.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm off night-duty for a week and we're hitting the road to see all the rellies for Easter. There'll be minimal crafting done I imagine, but don't fear - I've still got a few projects and pages ready to share. xxx

2 comments

  1. So very beautiful, so soft and elegant too, with a touch of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page & beautiful advice! have fun on your visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails