Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting my Glitz on

I love this photo of my Moodles. It makes me giggle every time.


We were at a country Show back in my home town recently. It had plenty of sideshows and we indulged in the obligatory showbags and fairy floss :-) One of the kind and generous ladies who was running one of the sideshows gave Moodles this pinwheel and my brother was trying to teach her how to blow on it to make it spin.


But she didn't quite get it. She kept getting confused! She understood that she had to bring it up to her mouth, but then I captured this cute photo of her closing her eyes and trying to lick it instead!!


If you notice in my 'CHA wishlist' I recently discovered the wonderfullness that is Glitz Designs. I'm especially looking forward to getting some of the Afternoon Muse collection (I'm waiting for my order to arrive!) But these Love Nest papers that I've used here are rocking too!!


And I love their Paper Layers - what a great idea for a product! Saves me ripping up my own vintage books! And this page in particular was perfect.... except it was boy. I tried to make him a bit more girly with the addition of a cute little Jenni Bowlin bow :-)

6 comments

  1. Oh my...this is just so darling!! The photos are so sweet and whimsical, and the Glitz product you used accented that perfectly!! Thank you for joining us for the first "Get Your Glitz On" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUUUV that picture and your title work! You did an excellent job of frillin' up that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Love the story too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable story. Your Moodles might have something there, to manufacture a lickable pinwheel is a great idea! This style of yours, it is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your layouts!! Such a wonderful design and I totally love your combination of Glitz goodies!!! Absolutely amazing!! Thanks for joining in the fun with the "Get Your Glitz on" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Natalie. I love this ...stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails