Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Whole Heartedly

So I stated that I was going to do more layouts about my feelings rather than events, but that doesn't mean my pages aren't still going to be a lot of fun!


Using a gazillion buttons on a layout..... now that was a lot of fun! And apart from the time taken to stick each of those buttons down (!) this was a pretty quick layout to pull together.

I really liked the punch of the red heart on this layout I did with these same Webster's Pages WonderFall papers, so I took that same concept and used it in the extreme on this page!

I mixed in a little sunflower bling to my button-heart and tied it all together with some bakers twine. It's all about the textures for me in case you haven't noticed already!

And instead of journaling, I just summed it all up in my title really. The blue letters are cut from one of the Webster's papers called 'Learn Your ABC's'. I've used them on most of my layouts this month! The other alphas are Thickers (green and glitter-pink), Jenni Bowlin Studio (brown) and Girl's Paperie (cream).

And where you've got hearts, you really must have butterflies!

6 comments

  1. Wow! Fantastic idea, fantastic execution, what a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome layout.

    Leslee in MT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous LO Natalie! I love the heart and the title looks awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow natalie! JUST beautiful! How detailed. I love this layout,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails