Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sun-kissed


To create some consistency between my two layouts I do each month, I make sure I use the same collection. For October's layouts I have used the same kit, so they have a very similar colour-scheme and embellishments, even though I haven't used the same papers. You can see the first layout I did here.


The kit I'm using is the fabulous Napa Valley - the November kit from Studio Calico. I have to say that I wasn't 100% convinced with this kit when I saw it in the reveal, but now it's in my hands I have well and truly changed my mind.


I do love the softer muted colours, and even though most of these papers could easily pass for masculine, I think they work well for girl pages too. And I love the extra touch of texture the embossed Jenni Bowlin cardstock adds.




Can you read that journaling?! It says "I've just noticed her nose and cheeks are covered with a sprinkling of freckles" which is one memory I have of Munchy in October.

And have you noticed the sprinkling of Making Memories bling 'freckles' across the page?!

4 comments

  1. Looooove it!!!!
    Fantastic work! Love the little details, paper texture and sweet-sweety bicyсle :)
    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! Love that picture and the soft colours ... everything fits!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails