Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

There Was a Little Girl

Just popping in quickly (I feel too sick otherwise) to show you the first layout I created for Scrapbooking from Scratch.


The July kit is really gorgeous. It's filled with Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking mixed with My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffet. And I love it!!!


For a start, do you see the bunting? It's all cut from one of the FP patterned papers in the kit. As soon as I saw it I knew it wasn't going to stay as a square sheet..... it was destined for fussy-cutting!!


Then there was some fun tickets and embellishments which are all from My Mind's Eye. I'm so into tickets right now. I surprised myself by only including one of them on this layout (don't worry, you'll see where the rest went later!)

Quick, only two kits left............

:-)

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous page :-) sorry to hear you are unwell :-( :-( hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout and beautiful little girl. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's so pretty! :) Love the bunting & stitching!! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Natalie, this is so lovely! It's such a sweet pic of Munchy & your details are heavenly! And look at the white space! :)
    I do hope you are feeling better!!! NO FUN to be sick! Darn winter, hey?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails