Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Falling for you

I created a quick card last night after being prompted to play along again with Etsy Inspired Challenges. The Etsy shop this week is My Zoetrope, and amongst the 91 different prints and cards on offer I found this one which struck a chord:


Maybe because we've just finished Autumn ourselves, or maybe because I love the colour palette, or maybe just because it's soooooo cute!

I made this:


And I know I said before that there was no possible way I could make any more projects from my Kreatorville November kit (my all time fave - although you should see what the postman delivered to me today!!!!!), it seems I lied! Using up the tiniest scraps, and teaming it up with a few extras I managed to pull together this card.


I was wondering whether I should add to the sentiment on this card so that it read 'falling for you'? It might make a good Valentine's card. But perhaps I'll just let the leaves speak for themselves. Plus given we don't call it Fall but Autumn here in Australia it might seem like a bit of a sell-out?

Hhhmmmm.......

5 comments

  1. Love it the way it is! I think "four you" opens it up to birthdays or just because or any day rather than just love. Speaking of love, I'm absolutely smitten with the sewn fabric tape and the one round spot amongst the squares. Such attention to detail amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's too cute! And since we do call it fall here- that's exactly how I read it! Not a sell out at all!! :D
    That tape is so fun- may have to find some....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Natalie!! Another fabulous creation :-) .... now, what did the postman bring you today?!?!?!??! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card! This is amazing and I love how you took your inspiration from that fun Zoetrope card and ran with it! Amazing!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Autumn card! I love the layout and those leaves are fabulous! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails